- Next Practice: B (Tue, Mar 11 6:15-7:30 pm)
S (Tue, Mar 11 6:00-7:30 pm)
G (Tue, Mar 11 5:30-7:00 pm)
P (Tue, Mar 11 5:30-7:00 pm)
Y (Tue, Mar 11 5:30-7:30 pm)
HS (Tue, Mar 11 5:30-7:30 pm)
- Next Meet: Age Group Championships (Thu, Mar 13)
- No Practice Monday or Tuesday No Practice Monday or Tuesday as school is closed
- 6 qualify for finals Two from each group qualified for finals at the Super Teams meet. Maya Wallace, Ethan Phua, Samantha Rhodes, Karla Sanchez, Iana Wolff and Angie Escobar all advanced to finals with excellent swims.
- Rhodes takes 3rd Samantha Rhodes dropped 6 seconds and swam to a third place finish in the 200 free on the opening day of the Super Teams meet.
Learn To Swim
- Spring Session Begins Mar 3-8, Mon-Thu Sept 16-20
- Class Times Mon-Thu 5:30-6:15 pm Sat 9-9:45 or 9:45-10:30 am
- Cost 10 Classes for $100. Save $20 on each addtional swimmer, class or session
- 8 Sessions Fall, Winter, Spring and 5 Summer Sessions
- Convenient Evanston High School with parking out front and parking lots.
Age Group State Volunteers
- Age Group State Volunteers Click Here to sign up to volunteer to help at the High School State Meet
ETHS Boys Swimming
- Next Practice
- Next Meet
- Kits win Sectional The Kits outswam the closest competition by over 100 points to win the Niles North Sectional
- 3 Relays Qualify 3 Relays qualify for State. 400 Free relay qualifies 1st
Age Group State Info
- Live Results All Days
- Meet Information, Entries, Timeline
- Warmup and Timing Assignments
- Psyche Sheet and a Map
- Top Times Top Times for IHSA
- Check out our new format Better for phones and tablets
- Top Times As PDF You can now view and print a top times pdf
- Boys State Meet Prelims Scored You can see who is potentially scoring points and who is scoring for each team
ETHS Boys Water Polo
- Next Practice (Thu, Mar 13 3:45-5:30 pm)
- Next Game Deerfield / HP (Wed, Mar 12)
- Sectionals Sectionals Info Posted
ETHS Girls Swimming
- Next Practice: V (Wed, Aug 13 7:00-10:00 am)
JV (Wed, Aug 13 7:00-10:00 am)
JV2 (Wed, Aug 13 7:00-10:00 am)
F (Wed, Aug 13 7:00-10:00 am)
- Next Meet: Intrasquad Meet (Fri, Aug 22)
- Ana Woods Prepared for State Ana Woods with her 1:05.34 is poised for State points as positioned 10th in the State while Wolff is 12th in the fly.
- Sectionals Great team performance surpassing all expectations with 7 individual qualifiers and 3 relays.
- Budde Qualifies For State With a great score of 376 Katie Budde looks to improve on last year's performance at State.
- 3 Relays Qualify All 3 relays qualified for State with the Medley relay qualifying 6th and the 200 Free Relay 12th.
- Backstrokers qualify Honore Collins in 58.05 and Paige Haden in 58.43 qualify easily under the State cut.